MUSIC by Richard Stillman’s three-piece brass rhythm band
VINTAGE BICYCLES presented by the Wheelmen of New Jersey & Pennsylvania.
CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES near the Olmsted Oak include a scavenger hunt, crafts, a science project (“Measuring the Olmsted Oak”), sidewalk-chalk art, Victorian hoop-rolling and jump rope, and a puppet show (at 2:45 p.m.).
COMMUNITY GROUPS are here to tell you what they do:
- Bike & Walk Montclair
- Brookdale Park Conservancy
- Eagle Rock Reservation Conservancy
- Essex County Parks Archives
- Friends of Anderson Park
- Garden Club of Montclair
- Montclair Environmental Commission
- Montclair History Center
- Victorian Society (Northern New Jersey Chapter)